Most Americans don’t know what kind of people 9/11 truthers really are. So they can’t figure out whether or not they are dangerous.
Below is a list of people who question what our Government has said about 9/11.
The list proves – once and for all – that people who question 9/11 are dangerous.
Email this list to everyone you know, to prove to them that 9/11 truthers are all dangerous nut cases.
Senior intelligence officers:
- Former military analyst and famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg said
that the case of a certain 9/11 whistleblower is "far more explosive
than the Pentagon Papers". He also said that the government is ordering
the media to cover up her allegations about 9/11. And he said that some
of the claims concerning government involvement in 9/11 are credible,
that "very serious questions have been raised about what they [U.S.
government officials] knew beforehand and how much involvement there
might have been", that engineering 9/11 would not be humanly or
psychologically beyond the scope of the current administration, and
that there’s enough evidence to justify a new, "hard-hitting"
investigation into 9/11 with subpoenas and testimony taken under oath
(see this and this).
27-year CIA veteran, who chaired National Intelligence Estimates and
personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan
and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the
Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials
(Raymond McGovern) said “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke”, and is open to the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job.
29-year CIA veteran, former National Intelligence Officer (NIO) and
former Director of the CIA’s Office of Regional and Political Analysis
(William Bill Christison) said “I
now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did
not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would
have us believe. … All three [buildings that were destroyed in
the World Trade Center] were most probably destroyed by controlled
demolition charges placed in the buildings before 9/11." (and see this).
number of intelligence officials, including a CIA Operations Officer
who co-chaired a CIA multi-agency task force coordinating intelligence
efforts among many intelligence and law enforcement agencies (Lynne
Larkin) sent a joint letter to Congress expressing their concerns about
shortcomings,” “omissions,” and “major flaws” in the 9/11 Commission
Report and offering their services for a new investigation (they were
- 20-year Marine Corps infantry and
intelligence officer, the second-ranking civilian in U.S. Marine Corps
Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer (David
Steele) stated that "9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war", and it was probably an inside job (scroll down to Customer Review dated October 7, 2006).
decorated 20-year CIA veteran, who Pulitzer-Prize winning investigative
reporter Seymour Hersh called "perhaps the best on-the-ground field
officer in the Middle East”, and whose astounding career formed the
script for the Academy Award winning motion picture Syriana (Robert
Baer) said that "the evidence points at" 9/11 having had aspects of being an inside job
Division Chief of the CIA’s Office of Soviet Affairs, who served as
Senior Analyst from 1966 – 1990. He also served as Professor of
International Security at the National War College from 1986 – 2004
(Melvin Goodman) said "The final [9/11 Commission] report is ultimately a coverup."
of History and International Relations, University of Maryland. Former
Executive Assistant to the Director of the National Security Agency,
former military attaché in China, with a 21-year career in U.S. Army
Intelligence (Major John M. Newman, PhD, U.S. Army) questions the government’s version of the events of 9/11.
to the Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 and former Head
of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham, an
FBI informant had hosted and rented a room to two hijackers in 2000 and
that, when the Inquiry sought to interview the informant, the FBI
refused outright, and then hid him in an unknown location, and that a
high-level FBI official stated these blocking maneuvers were undertaken
under orders from the White House (confirmed here)
- Current Democratic U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy said "The
two questions that the congress will not ask . . . is why did 9/11
happen on George Bush’s watch when he had clear warnings that it was
going to happen? Why did they allow it to happen?"
- Current Republican Congressman Ron Paul calls for a new 9/11 investigation and states that "we see the [9/11] investigations that have been done so far as more or less cover-up and no real explanation of what went on"
- Current Democratic Congressman Dennis Kucinich hints that we aren’t being told the truth about 9/11
- Current Republican Congressman Jason Chafetz says that we need to be vigilant and continue to investigate 9/11
- Former Democratic Senator Mike Gravel states that he supports a new 9/11 investigation and that we don’t know the truth about 9/11
- Former Republican Senator Lincoln Chaffee endorses a new 9/11 investigation
- Former U.S. Democratic Congressman Dan Hamburg says that the U.S. government "assisted" in the 9/11 attacks, stating that "I think there was a lot of help from the inside"
U.S. Republican Congressman and senior member of the House Armed
Services Committee, and who served six years as the Chairman of the
Military Research and Development Subcommittee Curt Weldon has shown
that the U.S. tracked hijackers before 9/11, is open to hearing information about explosives in the Twin Towers, and is open to the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job
- The Commission’s co-chairs said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements (free subscription required)
- 9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says "I
don’t believe for a minute we got everything right", that the
Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions
about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue
- 9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said "We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting"
- 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: "It is a national scandal"; "This investigation is now compromised"; and "One
of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue
is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up"
- 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that "There
are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what
we outlined in our version . . . We didn’t have access . . . ."
- And the Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) – who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry – recently said "At some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened". He also said
"I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was
described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had
been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This
is not true."
Other government officials:
General, Commanding General of U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied
Commander Europe, decorated with the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and
Purple Heart (General Wesley Clark) said "We’ve
never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration
actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence
seems pretty clear to me. I’ve seen that for a long time."
Deputy Secretary for Intelligence and Warning under Nixon, Ford, and
Carter (Morton Goulder), former Deputy Director to the White House Task
Force on Terrorism (Edward L. Peck), and former US Department of State
Foreign Service Officer (J. Michael Springmann), as well as a who’s who
of liberals and independents) jointly call for a new investigation into 9/11
Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S. Department
of Justice under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan; former U.S.
Army Intelligence officer, and currently a widely-sought media
commentator on terrorism and intelligence services (John Loftus) says
"The information provided by European intelligence services prior to
9/11 was so extensive that it is no longer possible for either the CIA
or FBI to assert a defense of incompetence."
- The Group Director on matters of national security in the U.S. Government Accountability Office said that President Bush did not respond to unprecedented warnings of the 9/11 disaster and conducted a massive cover-up instead of accepting responsibility
of the U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board, who also served as
Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon’s
Quadrennial Defense Review, and who was awarded Distinguished Flying
Crosses for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals,
and nine Aerial Achievement Medals (Lt. Col. Jeff Latas) is a member of
a group which doubts the government’s version of 9/11
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan (Col. Ronald D. Ray) said that the official story of 9/11 is "the dog that doesn’t hunt"
- The former director of the FBI (Louis Freeh) says there was a cover up by the 9/11 Commission
of the U.S. "Star Wars" space defense program in both Republican and
Democratic administrations, who was a senior air force colonel who flew
101 combat missions (Col. Robert Bowman) stated:
"If our government had merely [done] nothing, and I say that as an old
interceptor pilot—I know the drill, I know what it takes, I know how
long it takes, I know what the procedures are, I know what they were,
and I know what they’ve changed them to—if our government had merely
done nothing, and allowed normal procedures to happen on that morning
of 9/11, the Twin Towers would still be standing and thousands of dead
Americans would still be alive. [T]hat is treason!"